Top 5 things in 2010
1. Go to ICU
Unnecessary to say, this is my important life event. Every environment surrounding me was change.
I began to live as room share with my best friend, and also ELP began....
Mrs. Stein was so hard for first term of freshman ELP!!!
2. Join in dance club in ICU
Last year I met with dance!! It is really fun and excited.
Also, last November I performed in front of 3,000 people at Waseda University.
This is video I performed.
3. Meet my best friends at ICU
I met very memorial friends at ICU.
4. Drunk too much and puke at Musashisakai Station
This is very shocking, but very valuable experience. Drunk too much gonna make me PUKE!!
5. Mark is my last ARW teacher
This is also unnecessary to say. Mark is the most passionate English teacher I ever met!!
I enjoyed Mark's class and blog very much.
What I was most surprised is how he can write Japanese well.
I really surprised!!!
My goals in 2011
1. study hard
Last year, especially winter term, my gasoline was over and engine stopped. I became lazy and NEET. Finally, I became sick and slept for New year. So this year I am not gonna speed dash, but I will make an effort for every day by day.
2. search for life goals
I think this year is very important year for my life because I am gonna be 20 years old. I think I have to decide my future goal. I am not sure about it, but some images came up with my mind. That is teacher for high school. I am very interested in education in Japan. I do not like JYUKEN system of education. I want to change them.
Finally, this year, I will be 20 years old on April. I think I have to be adult especially mentally!!
Hi Takashi,
ReplyDeleteNice list of goals for 2011! I'm glad to have met you in ARW as well.
I also think the juken system of Japan has many problems and hope young educators (like you!) will initiate a process of change.
See you tomorrow!
Mark