From now on my blog will renewal!!
Please check old pages that I changed and edited.
I'm gonna write and write and write about anything I want to write!!
First, I just want to say that my essay topic is too difficult!!
Death penalty is so hard to think about. I want to give up, but I have to write.
Also it is difficult to conclude idea. Idea is coming up to my head, but it is difficult to
conclude. Finally I decided to write "Why Japanese People support the death penalty?"
Is this question enough argumentative? I do not know, but I have to write......
Yesterday、I watched the "Dead Man Walking". This is really good movie, but this movie
made me more confused about the death penalty issue.Should the death penalty abolish?
This question seems to me very difficult.... but What I want to know is why so many Japanese people
support the death penalty? Don't you think it is strange that 86 percent of Japanese people support death penalty? I DO.
No comments:
Post a Comment